This role has arisen in order to embark on restructuring the Business Services function in order to create a team that is 100% fit for purpose over the next 5-10 years in order to support the overall growth strategy of the firm.
Reporting into the Director of Operations / COO you will be responsible for reshaping and managing the Business Services team and its underlying resources in order to set them up for long term success. By conducting regular reviews of existing resources, overcoming difficulties and addressing gaps where necessary, you will have responsibility for optimising the quality of the Business Services function.
In addition to setting and implementing the strategy for the Business Services team, you will take responsibility for the day-to-day managing of people within the team thus ensuring that it is professional run, that appropriate goals are set, milestones monitored and that it delivers high quality service in support of the business plan.
You are an entrepreneurial senior leader and effective people manager who has the ability to set high-level strategy and deliver results, building on your experience of innovating on business services functions.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Your professional communication skills enable you to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are client focussed and results driven.
- Your people management skills ensure that you are able to motivate staff in order to achieve results.
- You have demonstrable strategic thinking and problem-solving capability.
Flexibility: 4 days per week with at least 1 days per week office based.
Location: Home / Central London
Salary: circa £100k FTE.
Account Manager: Jennifer Brooks