Our client is an entrepreneurial, fast-moving business with a global presence who are well positioned for continued growth over the next few years. They are looking for an experienced, qualified lawyer to support with commercial contracts, as well as taking on some Company Secretary responsibilities and having oversight of GDPR Compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of standard commercial contracts
- Contract negotiation with clients
- Working closely with commercial team to educate on legal issues and put in place a standard escalation procedure
- Provide support to CFO on Company Secretarial issues
- Oversee the implementation of robust GDPR policies and procedures
- Support the CFO as the business grows – this could include working with Private Equity firms / M&A activity
- Management of the relationship with external counsel
- You are a UK qualified solicitor with several years' PQE and in-house experience, ideally from within a creative environment.
- Corporate experience would also be desirable.
- You are comfortable with a varied role within a dynamic environment.
- Your communication and interpersonal skills mean that you are comfortable working with all levels within the business as well as negotiating with clients.
- You have a commercial outlook.
Flexibility: 4-5 days per week (possible reducing to 3 over time), predominantly working from home with at least one day per fortnight office based.
Location: Home / London
Salary: £80k – £100k FTE.
Account Manager: Jennifer Brooks